Are you attempting to put music on the PSP? It can be hard to do in case you do not know how. Here is the simple answer in five steps that are easy.
The following is a simple way to take every one of the music on the pc of yours and put it on the PSP. Just follow the steps and you will be on the path to the joys of listening to all of the music you need on your new PSP.
1. You are going to need a PSP video converter or even cd ripper. This will allow your PSP to enjoy music and video clips. It actually is pretty cool that your PSP is ready to do this.
2. You will need to turn music to mp3s so you stuff your cd ripper of choice and acquire the data.
3. In order to go cd to PSP MP3, use a psp video clip converter, load the documents by clicking bring button.
4. Highlight the paperwork and decide on PSP Audio Format.
5. How to put music on the PSP? Just Connect your psp to your computer and copy the mp3s to the H drive on your PSP.
There you have it. You may need to try just one song the first time you are doing it and then change the remainder over when you understand specifically how to do it. Enjoy downloading your preferred music to your PSP so you are able to get it off the computer of yours and listen on the go!